Experienced People, Quality Product.
NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED WORKERS - EMPLOYMENT
Lyons & Hohl invests in their employees for their personal development and long-term success with the company. Providing entry-level positions and on-the-job training, L&H employees also receive competitive pay and excellent benefits. Using new and well-maintained equipment, L&H prides itself on successful jobs completed by successful employees.
Jobs at Lyons & Hohl Site Contractors and Lyons & Hohl Paving look for those employees who want to be outdoors and physical. Generally all operating employees must be able to lift and carry 90 pounds and stay on their feet or sit in equipment for several hours on a daily basis.
All positions are full-time. 40 hours per week, with plenty of opportunity for overtime. Ability to work may be impacted by weather.
Fill out application online here.
Printable Application Forms
to download application in PDF format.
to download supplementary driver application in PDF format.
(This form also required for driver or equipment repair applicants)
Please fax or mail the completed applications to:
Lyons & Hohl, Inc.
1815 Horseshoe Pike
Honey Brook, PA 19344
• Direct placement and spread stone in trenches.
• Assist equipment operator in maintaining grade in trenches by using shovels, lasers and hand signals.
• Lift, carry and lay pipe.
• Perform "brick & mortar" construction around pipe supports.
• Operate compaction equipment and provide traffic control as needed.
• Must have personal transportation to job sites throughout the following counties; Chester, Berks, Lancaster, Delaware, and Montgomery.
• Opportunity to develop into a crew lead, foreman or equipment operator.
• Two years' experience or Technical Education Training.
• Working knowledge of one or all equipment, as follows: dozers, excavators, loaders, scrapers, and backhoes.
• Responsible for preventative maintenance, including daily greasing.
•Must have personal transportation to job sites throughout the following counties; Chester, Berks, Lancaster, Delaware, and Montgomery.